Dick Lambert Inspects all Cities
in Palm Beach County
Local: (561) 732.0000
Toll Free: (888) 471.0471
How should you select a Boca Raton Home Inspector.
Should you just pick the one with the lowest inspection fee
because all Boca Raton Home Inspectors:
1) can provide you with Insurance Discount Reports...
2) belong to Professional Associations...
3) inspect, observe and report on the exact same things...
4) use an easy to read standard inspection form...
5) are full time professional inspectors (not part-timers)...
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
1) Not all Boca Raton Home Inspectors are Qualified and
Certified to provide Citizens Insurance Wind Mitigation,
4 point and Roof Certifications. Dick Lambert is Qualified and
Certified to provide required insurance reports and photos so you
may obtain insurance/discounts on your home.
2) Many Boca Raton Home Inspection companies do not belong
to any Professional Organization. There are numerous
professional Home Inspector Organizations such as FABI, ASHI,
NAHI and NACHI, to name a few. Dick Lambert is a Registered
Professional Home Inspector with the Florida Association of Building
Inspectors (FABI). FABI is the largest Home Inspection Organization
in the State of Florida. Dick Lambert chose FABI membership
because it promotes high professional standards and requires
continuing education and training. Dick Lambert also attends many
of the local ASHI training sessions.
3) Dick follows the Standard of Practice and Code of Ethics
established by the the Florida Association of Building
Inspectors. Please review the Standards of Practice and Code of
Ethics Dick Lambert follows by clicking the "Standards/Ethics" tab at
the top of this page.
4) No standard inspection report form is required or used by
Boca Raton home inspectors. It would be extremely
frustrating for you to pay hundreds of dollars for a Boca Raton
home inspection and receive a report that is not legible or is poorly
written. Dick Lambert will provide you with a detailed easy to read
and easy to understand comprehensive narrative report.
5) Ask all potential Boca Raton Home Inspectors if they are
full or part time home inspectors. You may not wish to hire a
part time Home Inspector any more than you would hire a part time
plumber, attorney or doctor. Dick Lambert has been a dedicated
full time Professional Home Inspector since 1998.
The cost for you to invest in a Dick Lambert Boca Raton
Home Inspection is based on the age of the home/condo
and the total under roof square footage of the structure.
Call Dick Lambert NOW (24/7) for a price Quote.
Home Inspection Questions..
Call Dick Lambert (24/7)
Local (561) 732.0000
Toll Free (888) 471.0471
How should you select a Boca Raton Home Inspector?